Wednesday, November 2, 2022

New Studio


 

New Studio Space

I moved into the studios at the new Charlotte Art League, at 4237 Raleigh Street in NoDa (next to the Independent Theater). You’re invited to see my studio on the Second Friday of each month (Nov 11th), or I can arrange to meet you. It will be a work on progress for a few weeks. www.charlotteartleague.org @charlotteartleague

"All things come to an end," to misquote Star Trek. I had a productive 18 months at the McColl Center, completing 20+ Climate Conversation drawings and creating the Memory Tree art installation.

The 1st event at my new studio is Saturday afternoon November 19th at the Sycamore Brewery Fall Beer Festival. I'll be there all afternoon, come by and join me for a beer. 

Contact Information

Email: mbosbyshell@aol.com

Instagram: @wilbosbyshell

Store: www.bosbyshellartstudio.com




No comments:

Post a Comment