Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Stag in all Four Seasons Drawings Finished



I finished up the four Stag drawings by completing the fall season. Each drawing and painting combines vivid color with high contrast black and gray pencil. The fall leaves create a lot of action and fill the page. I used many different types of leaves: oak, maple, cherry, etc. I added a chipmunk to the fun! 


The summer Stag is very vibrant in the use of greens. Also the wreath around the Stags neck is filled with daylilies. 


After finishing up all four drawings, I went back into this drawing, which was the 1st completed and added more icicles and holly berries

Also, after completing the summer and fall drawings I went back into this one and added more buds and blooms to the daylily wreath. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment