Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Paris and French Country


Arc de Triomphe at night. 


The Louvre


The Louvre at Night.


French cottage.


French hay stack.  This could be in North Carolina, but it is French hay!

French Cottage at Dusk.


For the past three years this blog has been devoted mostly to figure drawing.  However, I realized that my other series of paintings were not available to see on the web.  So for the next few posts I am going to put up paintings from series I have done in the past.  This post has paintings from Paris and the french countryside.  After looking at these paintings I want to make reservations to fly to Paris right now!  All of the above are watercolor paintings. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Will,

    Since we met many years ago, I have always admired you and your art. Unfortunately I've not owned a piece of your work, but it is never too late.

    Hope to see you one day soon.
    Calvin E. Hefner, FASID, CAPS

    ReplyDelete