Monday, December 6, 2010

Exhibition is Up

The exhibition is up at the Art Institute today.  Here is the invitation above.  I chose drawing number 3 for the invitation.  In preparation for the exhibition, the creation of the marketing materials has been fun.  In the invitation I used the vertical elements of a drawing and my name in contrast with the horizontal placement of the title.  In the title I contrasted a thick, bold sans serif font with a thin, delicate serif font.  I hope you can make it by the exhibit.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great. I learned so much from sitting in with the class just those 5 weeks. If you can teach me how to draw a human form in just those few weeks you can teach any one. Thank you for sharing your gift with the students here at Ai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you sat in on the class and worked so hard on your drawings!

    ReplyDelete