Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Drawing Started


The first drawing is now about 80% complete. I went like gang busters on this one. I had been thinking about starting this series for so long, that once I started I worked on it for two straight days. I did not get any progress photos. Sorry, I'll do better on the second drawing; I promise. On my way to the studio, I looked at the hardware store for a door and decided buying a new one was too expensive. I didn't know how I would proceed when I arrived at the studio. I was a little bummed, thinking that I would be delayed. As I walked into the Charlotte Art League, where my studio is located, Bobby Underhill asked me if I had any use for the old door her husband had just removed from the bathroom! So, I rearranged my studio to accommodate the door and started drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment